- However much chicken you need
- Salt & Pepper
- Chili Powder
- Garlic Powder
- BBQ Sauce
- Cube the chicken
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, chili powder, and garlic powder to your liking
- Heat oil in the pan – you’ll know oil is ready for frying when you stick the back end of a wooden spoon in the oil and it bubbles!
- Coat the chicken cubes in a light layer of flour
- Fry chicken until cooked through
- Remove from hot oil and place on a paper towel to catch excess oil
- Heat barbecue sauce (as much as you like) in a pan
- Add chicken into sauce, coat well
- Serve with ranch!
Recipe courtesy of Buzzfeed